Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Feedback from Learners!


The great thing is the start - to see an opportunity for service, and to start doing it, even though in the beginning you serve but a single customer - and him for nothing.
- Sir Robert Collier 
Our principle is simple: sow good services and the remembrances will grow them. Our services are our 'dragon eggs'- we protect and nurture them so that they create a wave of change, but what really drives us to go further and motivates us to work harder is the feedback we receive.  Here's our first set of feedback and, rest assured, many more will follow :D

At Last-Bench! we understand the need for learning, the need for analysis and the need for change. We relish the opportunity to provide our learners (not customers; customers are for banks and restaurants! :D) with a different perspective on their ambitions and their requirements to fulfill those ambitions. There is a need to KNOW and our aim is to use that need as fuel for your  progression :) Knowing yourself gives you a perspective from the outside-in and knowing your abilities gives you a perspective from the inside-out. That is our aim! But, taking aim and hitting the target are two different things, right?

Here's the bulls-eye talking...


Am too impressed by your analysis .I think it reflects 80-90% of myself. My workshop interaction with you in person was good. It was light hearted , friendly and fun. As an experience I would rate it an 8 on 10. Thanks for the amazing experience 
– Rahul Nijhawan (7th Sem student, SPIT)
It was really helpful and interesting, especially during the most crucial phase of our life we are going through. Yes, I would definitely like to recommend this program to my other mates as well 
- Raj Makwana (7th Sem student, SPIT)
It was great to know some new concepts. It helped me. Management begins with self management. The Myths of personal effectiveness helped us know bout current trends in management   
                                                                       - Anuj Sakhardande (7th Sem Student, SPIT)

My overall experience was really positive - I thought the facilitation was strong overall and that the workshop was interactive and engaging. There was a good balance between information delivery and audience participation. I really liked the video about Emotional Intelligence - this was fascinating and really left me wanting to know more.

I liked how the workshop began where we thought about our own qualities and then discussed what we would look for in someone we were hiring - I think this helped to reinforce the why of the session, which made me more focused and willing to learn.

I also liked that it was research based - this brought an important element of credibility to the session.
 
- Kate R (Teach for India) 
Over all I really enjoyed the workshop. I liked the way you progressed from one test to another. It was great that you added Seinfeld. The workshop made me think of things that I know about myself but in the recent past have just not had time to introspect. The tests were very apt and helped a great deal in self reflection. 
The workshop in a way is very personal. Its you against you, so no one is scared of being judged and I think everyone answers truthfully irrespective of the outcome. I particularly liked the question in the beginning about what qualities do you have and what qualities you would look for while hiring. Its a brilliant way to get thinking about personal skills and something I am going to use with our Fellows. 
- Rajika Seth (Teach for India)

Liked
- the facilitation, easy, intelligent
- videos and pictures were quite apt
- the exercise about thinking of qualities you would look for in an ideal candidate
- the length and scope of the workshop
-Natasha Joshi (Teach for India)

No comments:

Post a Comment